Hot Dog SoupFrom vermontdi 5 years ago
- 1/2 lb. bacon cut up, or 1/4 c bacon bits shopping list
- 1/2 c. onion, chopped shopping list
- 32 oz. stewed tomatoes or tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 lb. hot dogs, sliced diagonally 1/2 inch thick shopping list
- 6 c. water shopping list
- 6 beef or chicken bouillon cubes or a mixture of both shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 34 oz. kidney beans shopping list
- 8 oz. macaroni, uncooked shopping list
- Up to 3 cans of any vegetables you wish to add shopping list
How to make it
- Cook and stir bacon with onions in a large pot until tender. Stir in Tomato, hot dogs, water, bouillon and pepper. Heat to boiling, then reduce to low. Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add beans (including liquid), macaroni and any vegetables you wish to add. Heat to boiling again and reduce to low. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve with Garlic Bread.
The Cookvermontdi Barre, VT
- Not added to any groups yet!