Left Over Turkey NachosFrom doreenfish 2 years ago
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 cups cooked turkey , Coarsely Chopped shopping list
- salt And pepper Or To Taste shopping list
- 1 package 10 Oz Blue corn Nacho chips shopping list
- 1 can 10 Oz refried beans shopping list
- 2 cups Shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 2 cups salsa shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Whisk together lime juice, olive oil, cumin and garlic powder; toss with turkey in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Make a layer of tortilla chips to cover the bottom of a large 12 to 14-inch round or oval baking dish.( I used a 9 x 13 pyrex baking dish) Evenly spoon refried beans over chips. Top with turkey and sprinkle with 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Make another layer of tortilla chips. Spoon half the salsa evenly over chips. Top with remaining cup of cheese.
- Bake nachos 15-20 minutes or until heated through and cheese melts and begins to bubble.
- Serve hot with remaining salsa, sour cream and cilantro, if desired.
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!