Namak Paray (crunchy Salty Crackers)From ambus 2 years ago
- 1 cup plain flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. cumin seeds, roasted shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. ajwaain (carom seeds) shopping list
- Pinch of kalonji ( Nigella seeds ) shopping list
- 1/8 cup oil shopping list
- Warm water shopping list
- oil for deep frying shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- Add 1/8 cup oil and mix with your hands. Rub between your fingers so that flour is well coated with oil.
- Gradually add sufficient water to make a stiff dough. Cover the dough and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat for deep-frying.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface as thin as possible.
- Cut into diamond shaped pieces & deep fry in batches till they turn golden from both sides.
- Serve hot or cool completely and store in an airtight container.
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
- Not added to any groups yet!