Vegan Cream Of Broccoli SoupFrom stormy_ide_girl 4 years ago
- 2 pounds broccoli, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 4 cups vegetable broth or water shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups non-dairy milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup unbleached flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast shopping list
How to make it
- Place all the ingredients except flour and 1 cup of the broccoli into a large pot, and bring to a boil. Simmer 15 minutes.
- Place the mixture in a food processor with the flour, and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture back into the pot with the reserved broccoli, and simmer until it thickens. Adjust the seasonings to taste.
The Cookstormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!