Rainbow Rice Krispie TreatsFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Over low heat melt, the butter.
- Then add marshmallows and cook and still to melt ( less than 10 minutes ).
- Stir in the vanilla, add the cake mix a little at a time and continue to stir and mix all well.
- Add the Rice Krispies and stir to mix in cereal with marshmallow mixture well.
- Stir in half the sprinkles and mix well.
- Pour and press mixture into a buttered 9 inch square pan.
- Smooth and press top to even.
- Then add the remainder of the sprinkles over the top.
- Let cool 30 minutes.
- Use a sharp knife or small pizza cutter to cut into squares.
- Treats will stay covered at room temp for a few days or wrap and freeze between sheets of wax paper.
- Thaw before serving
- Yield depends on size of squares