Fondant Cake DecorationFrom noola 5 years ago
How to make it
- Put the marshmallows in a bowl, add the water and heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Take it out of the microwave and stir by fork to make sure that the entire marshmallow has melted, in case there are some marshmallows pieces not melted, return it back to the microwave for another 30 seconds until the marshmallow mixture is entirely smooth.
- Add two cups of the powder sugar to the marshmallow melt and begin to stir with the fork.
- Put some of the powder sugar on a board and add the marshmallow mixture and start to mix by hand adding more sugar until it does not stick anymore.
- You can color the fondant by putting the color in the middle of the dough and mixing the dough well.
- Lightly dust the table with powder sugar on the starting to roll out the fondant dough.
- Use the rolling pin when rolling out fondant dough.
- Cover the cake and use your creativity to decorate it.
- To do the piano, prepare cake then cut it to the piano shape, cover by butter cream then by fondant then continue the piano shape and details by coloured fondant.