Homemade Turkey Stuffing With LiverFrom twohot 2 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 3 slices bacon, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 lb. turkey liver or chicken liver quartered shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, diced shopping list
- 2 green onions sliced, shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh sage shopping list
- 12 fl. oz chicken stock shopping list
- 12 fl. oz vegetable stock shopping list
- 1tbsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 loaf french bread, cubed into approx 1/2-inch pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in pan over medium heat. Add bacon and cook until crisp
- Add onion, liver and celery to pan.
- cook for 8 to 10mins or until onions are tender, stirring occasionally.
- add green onions both types of stock
- cook for 5mins or until heated through.
- In the large mixing bowl, add remaining ingredients.
- stir to combine.
- Add the contents of the pan to the mixing bowl and stir gently.
- Add water if stuffing appears dry.
- loosely pack the cavity of the turkey with the stuffing
- any remaining stuffing can be baked in a casserole dish
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!