Pumpkin Pie MuffinsFrom karlyn255 4 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 3/4 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled shopping list
- 1/4 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 3 tablespoons molasses shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped dates (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease twelve muffin cups. In a large bowl,
- stir together first 9 ingredients.
- In another bowl, stir together pumpkin, butter, buttermilk, eggs, molasses and vanilla until blended.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add pumpkin mixture and stir
- just to combine.
- Stir in pecans and dates.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups
- bake 20 to 25 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in center of one muffin comes out clean.
- Remove to wire rack.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing muffins from cups; finish
- cooling on rack.
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!