Pennsylvania Dutch Pickled EggsFrom KGilkey 2 years ago
How to make it
- Place eggs in a pan and cover with water.
- Bring the eggs to a boil and boil for 1 minute, turn off and leave in the water until the eggs have naturally cooled.
- While the eggs are cooking slice the onion and put all other ingredients into a pan and heat just enough to dissolve the sugar.
- Taste the liquid to make sure it has the sweet/sour taste you want adjust by adding vinegar or sugar to your taste.
- When the eggs are cooled peel.
- Add all ingredients into large plastic container making sure the eggs are covered with liquid and refrigerate for 5 days.
- Serve and enjoy
The CookKGilkey Elkton, Maryland
- Not added to any groups yet!