Vegan Green Bean CasseroleFrom stormy_ide_girl 4 years ago
- 1 package frozen green beans shopping list
- 1 canister French fried onions shopping list
- 1 cup non-dairy milk shopping list
- 1 cube veggie bouillon shopping list
- 2-3 tablespoon corn starch (or potato starch) mixed with 2-3 tablespoon cold water to use as a thickener shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon each of garlic, salt, pepper, poultry seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Heat milk and veggie bouillon in a saucepan, stirring until bouillon cube disintegrates. Do not boil or scald the milk. Just heat it.
- Sauté onions, and mushrooms in the veggie oil in a skillet. Add salt, pepper, and herbs and spices.
- Mix the starch and water well, and pour into the milk/ bouillon. Stir well, because this will coagulate pretty quickly.
- Quickly add green beans, sautéed veggies, and about half of your French fried onions, and stir well.
- Pour that mixture into a casserole dish or pan and top with remaining French fried onions.
- Bake in oven at about 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, until the onions begin to brown. Remove.
- Eat. Enjoy.
The Cookstormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!