Sliced Tomato And Onion SaladFrom twill10 4 years ago
- Sliced tomato and onion Salad shopping list
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 5 medium, ripe tomatoes, unpeeled shopping list
- 1 large purple onion shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a jar, cover tightly and shake vigorously. Set aside.
- Core tomatoes, and cut each into 6 slices. Thinly slice the onion and separate into rings.
- Layer tomato slices and onion rings in a shallow dish, and sprinkle with oregano. Pour vinegar mixture over vegetables, cover, and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours.
- Makes 8 servings (about 35 calories per serving).
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!