Pumpkin Streusel Cheesecake PieFrom portablesounds 5 years ago
- 8 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1/3 sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 pie crust shopping list
- 15 oz canned pumpkin shopping list
- 3/4 c half and half shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 c sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tbsp flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp softened butter shopping list
- 2 oz slivered almonds, chopped and toasted shopping list
How to make it
- For cheescake layer, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add 1/4 c sugar and 1 egg, mixing until smooth. Refrigerate while preparing remaining steps.
- Unroll pastry to 9 in pie pan, edge.
- For pumpkin layer, combine pumpkin, half and half, 2 eggs, 1/2 c sugar, spices and salt.
- Spread cheesecake filling into pastry shell. Pour pumpkin mixture over top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350.
- Bake for 40 more minutes.
- For topping, combine flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in butter and almonds.
- Sprinkle topping on pie and continue baking 30 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
The Cookportablesounds Chehalis, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!