PinakbetFrom kristeta126 3 years ago
- 3 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons annato (atsuete) powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 small onion, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspons sauteed shrimp paste (bagoong alamang) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/2 shrimp bouillon cube shopping list
- 1 beef bouillon cube shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 500 grams squash (kalabasa), cubed shopping list
- 200 grams string beans (sitaw), sliced shopping list
- 6 pieces okra, halved shopping list
- 1 bitter gourd (ampalaya), seeded and sliced shopping list
- 2 eggplants, sliced diagonally shopping list
- 500 grams ground beef shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Boil ground beef with 1 cup water and beef bouillon cube. Set aside.
- 2. In a saucepan, heat oil and add atsuete powder. Saute garlic and onions. Add shrimp paste and shrimp cube. Bring to a boil.
- 3. Add kalabasa and simmer until tender. Transfer kalabasa to a bowl.
- 4. In the saucepan, add sitaw, okra, ampalaya and eggplant and cook until done. Season with patis and more shrimp paste as desired.
- 5. Return the kalabasa to the pan and carefully stir.
- 6. When vegetables are ready, drain the ground beef and add in the saucepan. Simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- 7. Optional: season with fish sauce and salt.
- Tip: You may re-heat the beef soup from the drained ground beef and serve on the side.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- kristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!