Salmon And Seaweed Sushi RollFrom mandy101 3 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 6 ounces raw fresh salmon, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste shopping list
- 6 nori seaweed sheets shopping list
- ½ cup cooked sushi rice shopping list
- 1 (6-inch) pickled radish, thinly sliced shopping list
- pickled ginger, for serving shopping list
- soy sauce, for serving shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Place salmon in large bowl with soy sauce and sugar. Let rest in marinade 5 minutes. Drain salmon and coat with wasabi paste.
- 2.Place seaweed sheets on large plates and place 1 to 2 tablespoons of rice on each sheet. Place one strip of salmon and one strip radish in the center; roll to form sushi.
- 3.Slice and serve with pickled ginger and extra soy sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- mandy101 Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmandy101 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!