Hot N Sweet Mango PickleFrom sudha04 4 years ago
- 1 big raw mango(deseeded and cut to small cubes) shopping list
- 11/2 tsp mustard seeds shopping list
- 1/4 tsp fenugreek seeds shopping list
- 2-3 pinch asafoetida shopping list
- 2-3 tsp crushed red peppers shopping list
- 3 tsp jaggery( powdered) shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp oil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix mango cubes, jaggery , salt and heat it till mango cubes are partially cooked and jaggery is melted. Turn off the heat.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, fry for 10 seconds, add fenugreek seeds and asafoetida, roast till golden.
- Grind the above mixture with red peppers and mix it to the mango cubes.
- Allow to cool and refrigerate in an air-tight container.
- It can be had anytime. It lasts for about 3 weeks.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- sudha04 Sunnyvale, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksudha04 Sunnyvale, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!