Chocolate Chip CheeseballFrom thebrays 4 years ago
- 8 oz. cream cheese & 1 stick of butter (NO margarine) at room temp. shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 bag Nestle Toll House Mini-chocolate chip (reserve 1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 c. crushed pecans shopping list
- graham crackers shopping list
How to make it
- Blend cream cheese and butter together, till smooth.
- Then add brown sugar, powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Add chocolate chips and stir in. (I like to add a little less then than the recipe calls for)
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Remove and form into ball then roll in the reserved chocolate chips and pecans.
- Place back into fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving with graham crackers.
- Enjoy :)
The Cookthebrays Lafayette, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!