Bacon Egg Crustless QuicheFrom twohot 4 years ago
- 1 onion, medium finely chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic finely chopped shopping list
- 10- 15 pieces of bacon chopped up shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup of milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix shopping list
- 1 hot red pepper finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated shopping list
- 6 slices of mozzarella cheese chopped up into pieces shopping list
How to make it
- lightly grease 10-inch pie plate with cooking spray. set aside
- non-stick skillet heat over medium heat.
- saute bacon, onions, hot pepper, and garlic for 5 minutes or until transparent
- layer bacon and onion mixture in the pie plate. set aside
- whisk eggs with milk and baking mix .
- pour over bacon and onion in pie plate.
- sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese
- bake in a 350F oven for 25 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean .
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!