Peanut Butter PieFrom sandygalesmith 5 years ago
- 1~ 9 oz ready oreo or graham cracker pie crust shopping list
- 1/2 stick (1 stick) butter, melted shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract or 2 teaspoons imitation vanilla flavor shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups coconut and the rest on top of the pie shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In an mixing bowl add the sugar, brown sugar, creamy peanut butter and melted butter.Mix well.
- Add the baking soda, eggs, flour and coconut.Mix well.Pour the dough into the pie crust.Add what ever that's left on the coconut onto the dough. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- sandygalesmith Saint Joseph, MO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔