JK's Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Sage CreamFrom lexisone 5 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 10 sage leaves shopping list
- 1 large sprigs of rosemary shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced shopping list
- 1/4c olive oil, divided shopping list
- salt & pepper to tasts shopping list
- For Sauce shopping list
- 1/4c chicken broth shopping list
- 5-10 sage leaves shopping list
- 1 clove garlic finely minced shopping list
- 1 sprig of rosemary, chopped shopping list
- 1/4c half and half shopping list
- 2 tsb finely minced Italian parsley shopping list
- 2 tsb parmesan cheese shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 375
- pound out chicken breasts to about 1/4" thickness
- season liberally with salt and pepper on both sides
- on the pounded side, sprinkle breasts evenly with 2 cloves minced garlic, rosemary leaves, lemon zest, and sage leaves.
- roll seasonings inside breast and secure with a toothpick.
- heat half of the olive oil in a heavy bottom skillet and sere rolled chicken breasts, turning as needed to sere all sides.
- place pan in oven and roast for 15-20 minutes until breasts are cooked thoroughly and juices run clear.
- remove chicken from pan and place back on stovetop. add remaining olive oil and remaining clove of garlic.
- deglaze pan with 1/4c chicken stock.
- add remaining sage, rosemary, and parsley and let reduce.
- finish sauce with half and half and parmesan cheese.
- salt and pepper to taste.
The Cooklexisone Albuquerque, NM
- Not added to any groups yet!