Chicken Thighs with white wineFrom noola 2 years ago
How to make it
- Wash the chicken and remove the skin.
- Mix the HP sauce, ketchup, white wine, cumin, garlic, tomato paste, water and salt.
- Marinate the chicken and keep it for three hours in the refrigerator.
- Put in a casserole and cover with aluminum foil.
- Put in the oven for ten minutes at a 400 F, then do reduce the temperature to 300 F and cook for fifty minutes.
- Served with rice.
The Cooknoola Peterborough, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!