Raspberry Thumbprint CookiesFrom MeAndMySweets 2 years ago
How to make it
- Place all dry ingredients in a bowl, add the diced butter and work quickly to a smooth dough. Do not overwork it. It's easiest to use a food processor or a stand mixer but you can use your hands too.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Divide the dough into 20 pieces. Roll each piece into a small boll and place in paper cups. Use your thumb to press a deepening in each cookie. Fill it with your favourite jam.
- Bake your cookies for 10-12 minutes. Don't let the cookies colour too much.
The CookMeAndMySweets Stockholm, Sweden
- Not added to any groups yet!