Adaptable Cheese SauceFrom takopoly 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium-to-large microwave-safe container, melt butter for 25-35 seconds.
- Whisk in flour and dry mustard.
- Add milk, whisking to blend.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes, until thickened.
- Whisk again and continuing microwaving in 1-2 minute bursts until quite thick (takes about 4-5 minutes in my microwave)
- Add grated cheese and stir until melted.
- Whisk in a bit of milk if sauce is too thick or if you are reheating the sauce after refrigeration.
The Cooktakopoly Victoria, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!