Beef TipsFrom sbhardin 4 years ago
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 3 pounds cubed beef, I used a sirloin cut shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 (.75 ounce) packet dry Lipton beefy onion soup mix shopping list
- 1 cup water plus 2 oz shopping list
- 1 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/3 cup cold water shopping list
How to make it
- 1.In a large skillet heat oil over high heat. Saute the onion and garlic until almost translucent.
- 2.Add the meat and cook on high heat until meat is browned on all sides; about 5 to 7 minutes.
- 3. Combine Lipton beefy onion soup mix with 1 cup water and 2oz, set aside
- 4.Pour soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and balsamic vinegar into the skillet. Stir in pepper. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Add the soup/water mix. Simmer for 30 to 45 min
- 4.Meanwhile combine the cornstarch and cold water. Mix thoroughly and stir into the meat mixture during last 10 min of cooking. Stirring frequently until slightly thickened.
- * the tougher cut of meat the longer you will need to cook it. Periodically taste the meat for tenderness*
- Serve over rice or pasta
The Cooksbhardin Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!