Grilled Fish Steaks (Salmon Or Trout)From frantic 5 years ago
- Marinade: shopping list
- 55g brown sugar shopping list
- 60ml olive oil shopping list
- 60ml tamari (gluten free soya sauce) shopping list
- 4g lemon pepper shopping list
- 1g dried thyme shopping list
- 1g dried basil shopping list
- 0.5g dried parsley shopping list
- 1g garlic powder shopping list
- Fish: shopping list
- 4 x 6oz fish fillets (salmon, ocean trout, barramundi - your choice) shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together the marinade ingredients and pour into a resealable plastic bag.
- Add the fish fillets and coat with the marinade, squeezing out any excess air and seal the bag.
- Marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour, turning occacionally.
- Preheat a char grill pan to medium heat and lightly oil.
- Remove the fish from the marinade and shake off excess.
- Discard the remaining marinade.
- Grill the fish steaks until browned (skin side down first) until browned and the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 5 minutes each side.
- Serve with your choice of sauteed vegetables and rice.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- frantic Cleve, AU
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookfrantic Cleve, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!