Mushroom Soup With Chicken And Sour CreamFrom circlemoon8 2 years ago
- 6-8 chicken breasts, boned shopping list
- 1 jar dried beef shopping list
- 6-8 strips bacon, 1/2 cooked shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) carton sour cream shopping list
- 1 can mushroom soup (I use homemade soup instead) shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- sliced almonds shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place a chicken breast, wrapped in a strip of bacon on a piece of dried beef and place in casserole baking dish. Sprinkle chicken first with Mrs. Dash and paprika.
- Mix mushroom soup with sour cream and pour over top of chicken. Sprinkle almonds over casserole. Cover with foil and bake at 300 degrees for 2 hours. Uncover and cook 30 minutes longer or bake at 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- circlemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!