Confetti Couscous SaladFrom circlemoon8 2 years ago
- 2 cups water or broth shopping list
- 1 (10-ounce) package couscous shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped shopping list
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 4-oz feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan, bring water or broth to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in couscous, cover and remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
- Lightly fluff couscous and place in a large bowl to cool.
- Add remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well. Chill at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Stir in cheese just before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- circlemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!