Banana Oatmeal CookiesFrom circlemoon8 3 years ago
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cloves shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- 2 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix sugars, butter, vanilla and egg whites. In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt, cloves, and cinnamon. Stir into the creamed mixture. Add the mashed bananas, rolled oats and chocolate chips, mix until well blended.
- Drop dough by using a rounded teaspoon about 2 inches apart on an un-greased cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!