Cinnamon CocoaFrom RavenWhite 2 years ago
- 1 TBSP 100% Pure cocoa (Organic if you can.) shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 Tsp ground cinnamon (Fresh is best but regular works fine.) shopping list
- 3/4 or 1 Cup of whole milk (I have used oat milk for this recipe and it turned out fine.) shopping list
- 1-2 Tsp honey shopping list
- 1 Tsp PURE vanilla (Preferably Madagascar vanilla beans vanilla.) shopping list
How to make it
- Pour milk into small pan and let it get hot. Do not boil.
- When milk is hot to the finger or when you see the steam rising from the milk add the Cocoa powder and whisk it in until smooth. Add the cinnamon and whisk again. Mix in vanilla and pour into glass.
- Mix in honey and enjoy. You can add whipped cream on top or some marshmallows or include a cinnamon stick or peppermint stick for extra flavor.
- Note: Be careful on the honey. Its much stronger than average table sugar and therefore it sweetens better. A little goes a long way! If you don't like the taste of honey you can use Agave Nectar or Stevia!
The CookRavenWhite Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Not added to any groups yet!