Vegan Chocolate CupcakesFrom stormy_ide_girl 2 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease mini muffin pans.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add the oil, vanilla, vinegar and water. Mix together until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pans and bake at 350 for 10-12 min. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- stormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookstormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!