Turkey SoupFrom sandygalesmith 3 years ago
- 2 cups left over turkey, torn into pieces shopping list
- 1 medium onion, cut, slice and diced shopping list
- 4 celery sticks, diced shopping list
- 6 small or medium potatoes, diced fine shopping list
- 1 can (14.5 oz) green beans, drain juice shopping list
- water shopping list
- 1 spoon of butter shopping list
- 3 instant boullon chicken cubs shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a big enough pan add the turkey, onion, celery, potatoes and green beans.Cover with water and a spoon of butter.Season with salt and pepper.Bring to a boil.Turn it to simmer and simmer for and hour and an half hours.Than add the cubs for the first half hour.
- Could let it cook in an crock pot most of the day till ready to eat.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- sandygalesmith Saint Joseph, MO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksandygalesmith Saint Joseph, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!