Pumpkin PancakesFrom way2nrml 4 years ago
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 4 large egg whites shopping list
- 1 C. canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1/2 C. almond flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 C. coconut milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 C. pecans, crushed (optional) shopping list
- 1-2 Tbs. butter or coconut oil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl except optional pecans.
- Heat a griddle or large skillet to medium heat and coat griddle with butter or other fat source when hot.
- From here, traditional pancake rules apply with a slight modification. These will not bubble like your traditional pancakes. The batter is a bit thicker. On medium heat the first side takes about 2-3 minutes to brown then another 1-3 minutes on the other side.
The Cookway2nrml Raleigh, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!