Sweet LasagneFrom Applemick 1 year ago
- 1lb peeled, cored and chopped apples (in order to make this recipe no-added-sugar use naturally sweet apples such as Cox, Gala or Russets, sugar may be required if using Bramleys). Need to start with about 1.25-1.5lb unprepared apples. shopping list
- Small amount apple juice shopping list
- Shake of lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons raisins or sultanas (optional) shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon mixed spice (optional) shopping list
- Sufficient Lasagne to cover shopping list
- 2-3 Tablespoons Fromage Frais shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-cook the Apples until soft, with the juices and spice.
- Meanwhile pre-cook the Lasagne, even if the directions say 'no pre-cooking, as takes less time cooking than savoury lasagne.
- When Apples softened, stir with fork, then divide into two, two-thirds into cooking bowl, leave other third for now.
- Mix the Sultanas or Raisins into the larger helping, adding more Juice if required, then cover with the Lasagne, then top with the remaining Apples.
- Cover with lid or foil to prevent burning on, and cook at 180-200 C in preheated oven for 20 mins
- After 20 mins spoon the Fromage Frais and spread over, and return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve See Photo
People Who Like This Dish 0
- Applemick St Leonards, GB
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookApplemick St Leonards, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!