Spinach & Egg ScrambleFrom kimhuskey 3 years ago
- 4 oz fresh or frozen spinach shopping list
- 1/8 c small dice or minced onion shopping list
- 1 medium mushroom, diced shopping list
- 1 small clove fresh garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 strips hickory smoked bacon, diced shopping list
- 2 farm fresh free range chicken eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- a scant 1/8 tsp ground thyme, if you have leaves use about 1/4 tsp shopping list
- S & P to taste shopping list
How to make it
- saute diced bacon and remove bits after they have browned. Add onion and mushrooms to the bacon fat and saute until onions are translucent. Add garlic and sweat. Add spinach, thyme, S & P. Simmer until dry and just before it begins to brown reduce heat and add the eggs. Cook until eggs are firm.
The Cookkimhuskey Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!