Sweet Potato Breakfast HashFrom mmmmmissy 1 year ago
- 1 large sweet potato shopping list
- 1 small bell pepper (cut into chunks) shopping list
- 1/2 chopped onion shopping list
- 1-2 hot Italian poultry sausage (casing removed) shopping list
- 2 whole eggs shopping list
- 8 egg whites shopping list
- habanero pepper (or any hot pepper spice) shopping list
- salt-free all purpose spice (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Shred sweet potato and saute with onion and peppers in large greased pan over medium-high heat 6-8 min or until tender.
- 2. While sweet potatoes and veggies are sauteing cook sausage in a separate pan by forming into a thin patty, or you can crumble and cook. About 6-8 min. Cut sausage into small bite size pieces (I usually use my spatula in the pan, it's real easy).
- 3. Combine sausage and veggies into large pan, whisk the eggs together add to sweet potato hash.
- 4. Sprinkle pepper and spice as egg cooks. Stir until eggs are cooked in.
- 5. Serve! Add cheese if you'd like :)
The Cookmmmmmissy Ithaca, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!