Homemade PancakesFrom Chef_Raffy_Ong 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Sieve flour and salt into a bowl, make a well in the center.
- 2. Add the egg and milk, gradually incorporating the flour from the sides, whisk to a smooth batter.
- 3. Mix in melted butter
- 4. Heat the pancake pan, clean thoroughly
- 5. Add a little oil; heat until smoking
- 6. Add a little mixture to just cover the bottom of the pan thinly.
- 7. Cook for a few seconds until brown.
- 8. Turn and cook on the other side. Turn on to a plate.
- *choose any jam of your choice and dress on top
The CookChef_Raffy_Ong Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!