Crockpot Vegetable SoupFrom violetart 5 years ago
- 6 baby red potatoes, chopped and diced into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 cup diced carrots shopping list
- 4 stalks celery, diced shopping list
- 1 parsnip, peeled and diced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced shopping list
- 2 cans (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes with italian seasonings shopping list
- 1 teaspoon thyme shopping list
- 2 tablespoons better than bouillon beef stock shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 3 tablespoons water shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Turn crock pot on low.
- Place the first seven ingredients listed in crock pot
- make your stock on the stove, according to package directions
- add to soup and stir, add pepper according to taste preference
- (when you make your bouillon mixture, it should be about 2 cups water + bouillon-- add more water if needed)
- cook 8 hours on low heat setting.
- during the last 30 minutes of cooking, mix cornstarch and water in a bowl, add to soup and continue cooking through.
The Cookvioletart Bartlett, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!