Chicken DivanFrom TheGourmetMom 4 years ago
- 8 chicken cutlets, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- ½ cup of water shopping list
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 cups of mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tsp. of curry powder shopping list
- 1 large bag of frozen broccoli florets shopping list
- 1 8 oz. bag of shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Beat egg in bowl with water.
- 2. Place bread crumbs in plate.
- 3. Heat oil in large fry pan.
- 4. Dip cutlets in egg mixture and into bread crumbs and then into oil.
- 5. Heat until golden brown.
- 6. Empty broccoli into large baking dish.
- 7. When cutlets have cooked, place on paper towel to remove excess oil and place on top of broccoli florets.
- 8. In large bowl combine, cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise and curry powder. Spread mixture over top of cutlets and top with the cheddar cheese.
- 9. Bake for 30-45 minutes on 350 degrees or until bubbling.
The CookTheGourmetMom Long Island, New York
- Not added to any groups yet!