Stir-fry Sprouts With Dried ShrimpsFrom goldenmanja 2 years ago
- 200-300G sprouts -soaked to clean and strain. shopping list
- 1 shallots, 1 clove garlic and red chilly -sliced thin. shopping list
- 1 table spoon dried shrimp-wash. shopping list
- 1 table spoon oyster sauce. shopping list
- 1 table spoon oil for cooking shopping list
- 1/4 cup water. shopping list
- 1/2 tea spoon salt. shopping list
How to make it
- heat oil in the wok and put in sliced shallots, garlic, red chilly and dried shrimps. stir-fry for about 1 min
- put oyster sauce and stir a little and pour in water, let it boil.
- add salt and stir before add in the sprouts.
- mix them well for about 2 min and its ready to serve...
The Cookgoldenmanja Kuala Lumpur, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!