Tasty Swai FilletsFrom sheilabetsy 2 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Rinse off the thawed Swai fillets well. Pat dry any excess water.
- 2. In large skillet pan, heat up olive oil, then add margarine. Heat over medium heat until margarine melts.
- 3. Add red wine vinegar and give a light stir. Add a pinch of salt, and then garlic powder. Be careful not add too much salt, as this can ruin the taste of the Swai.
- 4. Add Swai fillets and continue cooking over medium heat. Sprinkle lemon pepper directly onto each fillet.
- 5. After about three minutes, carefully flip the Swai fillets over, sprinkling the other side with lemon pepper, and cooking for about four minutes. The fish fillets are done when the outsides are opaque.
- *You may see a pink strip down the inside of the fillet -- this is fine. The fish will still be cooked after about seven minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- sheilabetsy Brick, New Jersey
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksheilabetsy Brick, New Jersey
- Not added to any groups yet!