Grilled Pulled Pork Sandwich On Naan BreadFrom optimistic1_2 3 years ago
- 6 pieces of whole wheat naan shopping list
- bout 2 cups of pulled pork shopping list
- sliced red onion shopping list
- gruyere cheese ( 8 slices) shopping list
- handful of baby spinach shopping list
- 1/2 cup light mayo shopping list
- 2 chipotle peppers minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp ketchup shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- arrange cheese on naan
- divide pork between the four naans
- top with sliced onion
- and spinach (preference, I like lots as it wilts)
- top with naan
- mix mayo, chipotle, ketchup, salt and pepper (set aside
- brush one side of sandwich with olive oil and set oil side down on preheated medium low bbq.
- cook untill grill marks appear.
- brush top with olive oil and turn
- untill naan is grilled and spinach is wilted
- remove from grill.
- On spinach side of sandwich, divide mayo spread.
- replace nann bread, slice in half.....
People Who Like This Dish 0
- optimistic1_2 Guelph, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookoptimistic1_2 Guelph, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!