Cabbage And Cheese CasseroleFrom cookwithfeeling 3 years ago
- 5 cups shredded cabbage- cooked for 10 minutes. in boiling water shopping list
- make a sauce with--- shopping list
- 4 tbs.butter shopping list
- 4 tbs. flour shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1tps. salt or less shopping list
- pepper to your taste shopping list
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- bread crumbs mixed with melted butter. shopping list
How to make it
- pre heat oven to 350
- melt butter in a saucepan,add flour salt and pepper,make a smooth paste
- add milk slowly stirring until thickened
- mix in the cheese and stir until melted
- butter a casserole dish
- put in a layer of cooked cabbage
- then a layer of cheese sauce-another layer of cabbage, then sauce and so on ,until all used up.
- top with buttered bread crumbs and bake for about 40 mins. .
The Cookcookwithfeeling Yarmouth, Canada..
- Not added to any groups yet!