Roasted Red Bell Pepper HummusFrom Cookn4Mitch 5 years ago
How to make it
- Make sure to rinse chick peas and bell peppers
- In a food processor, add chick peas and roasted red bell peppers and puree.
- While mixing add lemon juice
- Continue mixing and add olive oil 1/2 tablespoon at a time ( be careful not to add too much the dip should be stiff and not loose or runny.)
- Place in a bowl
- Stir in salt and black or white pepper to taste.
- Best if served chilled.
- Serve with pita chips, or raw veggies.
The CookCookn4Mitch Austin, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!