Gluten Free Oatmeal CookiesFrom rebeculous 3 years ago
- 1/4 c. butter shopping list
- 1 1/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 c. sugar shopping list
- 3/4 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 c. peanut butter (I prefer chunky) shopping list
- 3 c. rolled oats shopping list
- 6 oz. chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped nuts of your choice (I use pecans) shopping list
- 1/2 dried cranberries (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl cream together butter and sugars.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and baking soda, mix well.
- Add peanut butter, mix well.
- Stir in oats, chocolate chips, nuts, and cranberries if you're using them.
- Drop in rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
The Cookrebeculous Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!