Buttered Fish Fillet With Onions And TomatoesFrom kristeta126 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Pat dry your fish fillets with paper towels until partly dry.
- 2. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Dredge in cornstarch. Set aside.
- 4. Heat a pan to medium and add 2 tablespoons of butter. When butter starts to sizzle, place the fish and cook for about 3 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- 5. In another pan on medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of butter.
- 6. Add in the minced shallots and diced tomatoes. Cook until onions are translucent.
- 7. Add spring onions and cook until tender.
- 8. To serve, place some of the tomato mixture on a plate then top with 2 fish fillets. Garnish with spring onions, if desired.
The Cookkristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!