Bacon Wrapped HamburgersFrom pamela 8 years ago
- 6 hamburger buns, split shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 6 bacon slices shopping list
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp ketchup shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat a grill at high heat.
- Combine the cheddar and Parmesan cheese, egg, onion, Worcestershire, ketchup, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Crumble in the beef, and mix well by hand. Create 6 patties, then wrap a single slice of bacon around each, secure with toothpicks.
- Put the patties on the grill, and cook 5 minutes per side, (or until well done). Remove the toothpicks prior to serving them on the hamburger buns.