Pepper Steak And PastaFrom cookwithfeeling 5 years ago
- about 1 1/2 lb. sirloin steak shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 2 cans ,15 oz. tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup,cut up mushrooms shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried basil shopping list
- about 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 lb pasta --- fettuccini or spaghetti shopping list
How to make it
- slice steak , thinly,.and fry with onion and green pepper and mushrooms until no longer pink.
- add tomato sauce ,basil salt and pepper.
- bring to boil.
- reduce heat , cover and cook unti meat is tender.simmer gently...
- cook pasta.
- pour steak mixture over and sprinkle cheese on top..
- you may also mince a couple cloves of garlic and fry with the steak and onions if you want .
People Who Like This Dish 0
- cookwithfeeling Yarmouth, Canada..
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcookwithfeeling Yarmouth, Canada..
- Not added to any groups yet!