Hot Corn DipFrom twill10 2 years ago
- Recipe: Hot corn Dip shopping list
- ©From the Kitchen of Deep South Dish shopping list
- Prep time: 10 min |Cook time: 40 min | Yield: About 4 to 6 servings shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- 2 (11 ounce) cans of mexicorn/Fiesta Corn, drained shopping list
- 2 (7 ounce) cans of chopped green chiles, drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of chopped, pickled jalapeno shopping list
- 2 cups grated monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 2/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 cup of mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of dried red pepper flakes, or to taste, optional shopping list
- corn chips, for dipping shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray or butter a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Mix together everything but the corn chips in a large bowl. Transfer to prepared baking dish and bake, uncovered at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until bubbly around the edges. Serve warm with the corn chips. Can also transfer to a 4 quart crockpot and cook covered on high for about an hour, or on low until warmed through and bubbly. Hold over low to keep warm.
- ~Cook's Notes~
- You can halve this recipe and bake in a 9 x 9 inch baking dish or deep dish pie plate as pictured. I gave up on halving it myself.
- Source: http://deepsouthdish.com
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!