Pork SchnitzelFrom twill10 3 years ago
- pork Schnitzel shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- 6 boneless top pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick, 1 1/2 pounds), trimmed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup dried bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons oil shopping list
How to make it
- Place chops between 2 sheets of waxed paper. With meat mallet or rolling pin, pound to 1/8-inch thick. Sprinkle both sides with salt.
- Measure flour and bread crumbs onto separate sheets of waxed paper. Whisk together egg and milk in bowl. Lightly coat cutlets in flour, shaking off excess; dip in egg mixture, then into bread crumbs, pressing crumbs to coat.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, add cutlets to skillet; cook, turning once, until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Remove cutlets to warm platter. Serve immediately.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!