Pizza DipFrom hmtraves 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cream the cream cheese in a blender on low speed.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, half of pepperonis, parmesan cheese, and half of mozzarella cheese. Set the rest of pepperonis and mozzarella cheese aside.
- Heat dip in a crock pot 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
- After dip is thoroughly heated, sprinkle rest of cheese and pepperonis on top to look like a pizza.
- Serve warm with baguettes.
The Cookhmtraves Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!