Sunrise QuesadillaFrom mrsfio 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook the sausages as directed, cut in pieces.
- Place one of the tortillas on a plate.
- Add 2 slices of pepper jack cheese.
- Distribute sausages and chives evenly.
- Add the rest of the cheese, evenly.
- Place other tortilla on top.
- Microwave for 45 seconds.
- While it's in the microwave, heat up a pan/skillet.
- After is done microwaving, put the quesadilla in the pan/skillet, heat up until crispy!
- *Serve with ranch. We recommend: "KEN's buttermilk ranch".
- *Serve with your favorite hot sauce. We recommend: "PepperPlant".*
People Who Like This Dish 1
- bemontgomery Fishers, IN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmrsfio Oceanside, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!